We offer a complete 24 hours service to the family of the deceased, guiding them through the funeral process step by step, and dealing with all the necessary regulatory matters as well as the funeral itself
Our services cover the whole of Costa Calida, Costa Blanca South and the Costa Almeria regions of Spain, even if you already have a different funeral provider, funeral plan or insurance. We are on call 24 hours a day, and, once contacted, will be with you every step of the way. We will deal with the necessary registration paperwork, bring the deceased to the chapel of rest pre-determined by yourself, and conduct preparations and the service in a manner which you would expect from an experienced English trained professional. We will organise every detail as you require, including hymns, poems, an English speaking minister and personalised service sheets, as well as arrange flowers, donations, funeral teas and be there with you throughout the service. Afterwards we will collect all legal paperwork, including international death certificates for the U.K, we will collect your loved ones ashes and bring them to your house, and dedicate an obituary to your loved one in the local paper and on our website (see online Peace Garden). Our service is personal and understanding and you remain assured of our professionalism at all stages of the funeral process.
It is important to emphasise that the services outlined below are not exhaustive but are typical of what we provide:
· A complete 24 hours English funeral service
· Arrange a date and time for the funeral, according to your instructions.
· Contact with the church, cemetery or crematorium and/or the person who will be conducting the service, to arrange a mutually convenient date and time.
· Transfer the deceased from the place of death, or from the location to which the deceased has been taken, to the Tanatorio of your choice.
· Delay the funeral for family to attend.
· Practical assistance to allow the deceased to remain at home prior to the funeral, if this is what you request.
· Facilities for viewing of the deceased prior to the funeral, according to the family’s wishes.
· Necessary vehicles and staff to conduct the funeral with dignity and professionalism, in accordance with your instructions.
· All necessary paperwork to enable burial or cremation to take place.
· Death notices in local or
· Arrangements for catering at a venue of your choice following the funeral.
· Arrangements for the subsequent disposal of the remains following a cremation.
· Arrangements for special musical requests for the funeral service, such as a soloist, piper, or choir.
· Liaison with the minister to provide Order of Service sheets at the funeral service.
· A record of the names of those attending the funeral in order to provide you with a list afterward.
· Floral tributes on behalf of the deceased’s family and/or friends and colleagues.
· Care for floral tributes delivered to their premises prior to the funeral.
· Accept donations for a nominated charity in lieu of flowers on your behalf, providing the family with a list of those who have donated after the funeral.
Arrangements for transfer of either the deceased or the cremated remains to another area of the country, or repatriation overseas, for a subsequent funeral or disposal, in accordance with your wishes.
· Advice and transport to assist with the registration of the death.
· And obtain international death certificates as well as Spanish.
· And supply obituary cards or 'thank you' cards for use by the family following the funeral service.
· And Place "Thank You" and acknowledgment notice, or obituary notices in local newspapers following the funeral.
· Information on how to arrange a pre-paid funeral plan.
· And offer a choice of coffins and caskets to suit a range of budgets and individual choice.
· And organise headstones or memorial keepsakes
· Breavement Counciling
· Online Peace Garden dedicated to your loved ones memory